Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Re ukku spring haiku reprive

Following my recent announcement that I planned to delete ukku spring haiku (due in part for the fact there had been no postings there for seven months) I now understand that there is a lobby to retain it and efforts are on-going to achive the contents elsewhere.

Rather than create a load more work, the simple answer to this conundrum is to leave the site where it is and for me to remove myself and any associated rights from it. Which is what I have done. So it's all yours folks...

matt

2 Comments:

Blogger Gerald (SK14) said...

Hi Matt.

I'm pleased to learn that you are not pulling the plug on the spring haiku.

I'm in the process of creating an archive of some of the work.

I shall probably still do this as my planned archive is rather different from a blog and will feature each contributor invidually, so the maintainence of the original is a bonus.

10:08 pm  
Blogger Alison said...

I'm quite happy to remain on admin status to flick the virtual dust off ukku spring haiku once in a while.

8:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home